Ultimate Whale Watching- Intimate, Fast, More Sightings
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
The Shearwater is custom designed to offer key advantages over any other type of boat in its class. Taking out small groups at a time means no crowding, giving each passenger a piece of the action. And the open design offers a 360-degree view from anywhere onboard, allowing everyone a close encounter. Here are a few of the reasons why we call this the "Ultimate Whale Watching Adventure":
- Brand new 2018 Super RIB, custom built just for whale watching.
- Unique low-to-water design means dolphins so close you can almost touch!
- A faster speed (30 miles per hour) means twice the action in our 2 hour trip. Our ability to get you to the whales and dolphin quickly and to travel up to 14 miles from port ensures the highest success rate and maximum viewing times of any whale watching boat in Southern California.
- Each passenger gets their own seat. There’s no struggle to fight for viewing. The whole boat is the “good side” of the boat
- We've built a 5 Star Reputation On Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google by treating our passengers like family. Highest Rated Whale Watch in Southern California
If you would prefer to instead rent your own private Zodiac (includes Captain), please visit link here: https://nca.rezdy.com/230347/private-whale-watching-adventure-1-to-6-guests-7-to-12-guests
Please note: Weekday M-F Adult: $84.50 Jr: $76.50 Weekend: Sat-Sun Adult: $84.50 Jr: $76.50
Pricing is subject to change at anytime due to rising fuel costs and demand
Special requirements and limitations: Due to the size and speed of this vessel we cannot permit children under 5 years of age, passengers that are pregnant, disabled, or are at risk for neck or back complications. If any of these restrictions apply to someone in your party we suggest making reservations on one of our larger general admission vessels. There are no restrooms aboard the boat, so please plan to use one before the trip.
Please note: The 36’ SuperRib requires a minimum passenger count of 6 people per trip to operate. You may be placed on a 25' version of the same boat if the minimum passenger threshold is not reached by the time of our departure.
Departure Location: The Shearwater from Newport Coastal Adventure departs from 309 Palm Street, Suite A Newport Beach, CA 92661